Well hello there - thanks for stopping by :)
So you are interested in becoming a freelance second shooter when dates become available, thats great and we are pleased you are here ! Me (Ed) and my amazing partner Victoria are very proud of our business; we are looking for people with the right attitude and skill to become part of what is an ever growing and vibrant team of fantastically talented freelance second shooters.
We have a few requirements, if you feel you have these then please fill in the form below as we would love to hear from you.
To become a part of the second shooting team you must be able to demonstrate the following:
1. Documentary & creative photography style with ability to shoot good exposure & composition in camera.
2. Solid basic portraiture skills (lighting & posing) for any group/single shots requested by guests or brief provided by us
3. Ability to work to a brief if required. We work closely with our clients and we want to be confident that their wishes can be carried out as requested.
4. Communicate with guests in a polite friendly manner.
5. Excellent customer service skills, it is all about the client
6. No choreographed style of photography required due to our relaxed style. No set up jumping /walking /or action shots (unless requested by client / guests on the day) - try and shoot the real moments
7. Ability to capture emotion, natural moments as unobtrusively as possible
8. Ability to capture artistic details and abstract imagery.
All successful applicants will be asked to fill in a Second Shooter contract and this will form the acceptance and agreement by which you will work by when shooting for Ed Brown Photography.
All commissions will be the sole property of Ed Brown Photography and the successful applicants will be paid an agreed fee in exchange for the images - this is not a portfolio building opportunity.
We look forward in hearing from you.