Wedding Pricing Guide
Some of the words used to describe my work are documentary wedding photography, creative wedding photography, alternative wedding photography, relaxed wedding photography, modern wedding photography, fine art wedding photography but I just call it “Photography with Soul”
I am a full time professional photographer with over 10 years full time industry experience, this is reflective in my dedication, passion and drive to invest time in creating awesome images, developing the business so as to provide the best possible service and products for each & every client.
I am not a wedding by numbers kind of photographer and my bold, vibrant, honest, documentary and alternative, creative, modern and relaxed photographic style is what our clients love about my work.
I seriously enjoy working with so many different kinds of people, seeing new things and bringing my love for arts, music and creative cool to blend them beautifully in what I can only describe as my style.
WEDDING DAY COMMISSIONS - WHAT'S INCLUDED
- A wedding chat, a nice cup of tea / coffee + some cheeky biscuits at our warm and welcoming office :)
- Wedding day coverage -anything up to 10 hours
- Approximately 600 images edited in Ed's signature style [depending on coverage]
- A very friendly & full time established professional photographer [Ed] with over 10+ years full time industry experience
- A venue visit if I haven't photographed the venue previously (within the Midlands on a Mon-Wed)
- Documentary, Modern & Creative Wedding Photography with an alternative twist
- Photography planning forms to confirm details, timings & shots for your fab wedding celebrations
- A final consultation at our warm and welcoming office to chat through all your exciting plans [or a Skype / FaceTime / Phonecall]
- A really lovely wooden engraved crafted box & wooden USB of beautiful images.
- Approximately 100 beautiful 6x4" prints selected for you in the USB box.
- Licence to print & share your happy images with family & friends from your lovely usb
- Travel included within 100 miles radius of our happy office (200 round mile trip)
- An online viewing gallery for 6 months
- High resolution downloads of your wonderful wedding images available for personal use - for 3 months [normally £350]
Optional Extras available too as below
Click below for more details:
+ COUPLE SHOOT
This is sometimes called a pre-wedding shoot or an engagement shoot and is usually taken prior to your wedding day, it's just a fab way of getting used to being in front of the camera, feeling a little more at ease for your wedding day photographs and getting to know your wedding photographer (Ed :)
Lots of couples choose locations that have a special importance to them, a first date, a proposal, the wedding venue, often couples bring along their pets too which is always fun:)
Up to a 2 hour shoot
Images are supplied in a really lovely wooden crafted box & wooden USB- around 50 images
Licence to print & share your happy images with family & friends from your lovely usb
Mon-Thurs- daytime or evenings (not bank holidays) £300
Sundays- daytime or evenings £400
Couple shoots can also be taken after your wedding day if you would like an awesome styled or creative wedding couple shoot or an amazing funky fashion shoot on location or you just want to wear your wedding gear all over again and have some creative or alternative countryside or cityscape portraits taken.
+ 2ND SHOOTER
A fantastic option if you wish to have both partners preparations covered and if you wish to capture different angles of the ceremony, wedding day and get lots of documentary imagery and lots more images of your wedding day celebrations.
It's always been a really popular option with our couples but there is no right or wrong, Ed will always take awesome photographs just by himself. Why not have a look at our blog posts to see which couples have chosen second shooters and how their wedding day may have been captured differently. It's totally your choice
+ STUNNING WEDDING ALBUMS
We use high quality professional albums, we have been in the industry over 20 yrs combined so we know quality when we see, feel it, we know the industry and professional companies well. Look at our albums and you will see, feel the difference too. Here are some of the albums we use below:
DESIGNER FOLIO FINE ART ALBUMS | CONTEMPORARY ACRYLIC STORYBOOK ALBUMS | GENUINE LEATHER LUXURY MATTED ALBUMS + VIP BOOKS
+ EXTRA HOURS
£100 per additional hour required.
+ DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
£350 To allow family and friends the ability to download full resolution quality of any imaage. You will receive all of the high resolution images on the USB, however this feature allows you to download the whole wedding on demand 24/7 for 3 months.
+ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Q. Would you ever require a hotel/b&b?
A.Ed would require a hotel/b&b if the wedding/preparation venue is more than 70 miles from our happy office, this is to ensure there are no traffic delays the morning of the wedding.